]]>

« Home | The Social Memeome Project » | Freedom Elections of Ukraine » | Keynote address - Exhilarating Gatherings, 2015 » | Get Moving! » | MonsterPreLaunch - Motivation Education Income for... » | The Bullet Matrix is for you » | Your Posts, Your Words, All are Meaningless! » | Neo-Tech Discussion » | Philip Day - Credence Publications - The Campaign ... » | Sitting at the oval boardtable Flame reviews 2002 ... »

Friday, July 01, 2005

"profoundly exhilirated" he said...

My friend JS over at www.globalthink.com just emailed me the following:

"I am so profoundly exhilirated by watching the evolution of this super civ
machine accelerate. The methods advance production immediately!"

This was after I let him in on a private closed circle report on Internet Business Management and after he read the newly revised Life Success Report which you can grab a copy of via http://mind-matrix.com

I'm chuffed, but honsetly, we're only just warming up.

There is much to be done by 2012.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment