]]>

« Home | MonsterPreLaunch - Motivation Education Income for... » | The Bullet Matrix is for you » | Your Posts, Your Words, All are Meaningless! » | Neo-Tech Discussion » | Philip Day - Credence Publications - The Campaign ... » | Sitting at the oval boardtable Flame reviews 2002 ... » | Societal Processing Blog » | Sustained heightened passion » | Are you ready to Get Involved?? The Countdown is h... » | Working on the call to action »

Monday, December 06, 2004

Get Moving!

"You have but one thing to do ...You must save your soul.You have but one enemy ...He is yourself." (author forgotten)

Get Moving!

Don't let your one brief flicker of life extinguish without fulfiling your dreams and your purpose of achieving Happiness Forever.

There is so much to Get Involved with here at Societal Processing that it overwhelms me, and I'm the one at the helm of it so should know what's going on.

Perhaps this is why many of you hold back. Perhaps some of you are waiting to be 'ready' in your own mind to Get Involved.

Well I emplore you to keep a regular chanel of communication open with me.

One thing is for certain: given the leg work we've done at Societal Processing, never again does anyone need to feel that they are frustrated to not know where to begin or what to do, because just by reading through the site, anyone will find the answers, and projects to match.

I know your busy. I also approximately know the hierarchy of your values, and that's why I'm asking that you pay attention once again to your value of Freedom Creation and come over and visit us again for a while.

Dip in, take a sip, have a nibble, and slowly over time you'll find that you cannot guzzle enough.
Wherever you are, ask me my view on what your next steps should be. That's what I'm here for! The WhiteRabbit is your servant for becoming a prosperous Self-Leader and example of freedom. Use me.

People ask me about 'letting go and chilling out' when the see me tired. I say that 'I'm tired but I'm wired'. Nothing can stop my ambition to see the creation of a SuperciVillage. Read about it on the site.

http://societal.supercivilisation.net


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment