]]>

« Home | Poem - Societal Processing Jan04 » | This just in from the Grin Reaper » | From Entry into Cyberspace, to Profitable Exploit » | The Magic Bullet for Leveraging Integrations and A... » | Enter The Architect » | Monkey's of society »

Sunday, February 22, 2004

UK and Europe. Gestapo Federal State is Back Again, Almost....

"I want to know exactly, step by step, what I can do. Like we have in Network Marketing, a duplicatable system to follow which spreads the word. E.g. Bullet points to include in a personalised letter. Show this video to the 5 people you talk to most often and ask for their opinion. Etc. What are the EXACT blueprints for action??? I believe such a system should be set up. I am the creator of http://societal.supercivilisation.net and I am trying."

The above is my entry into the comments section of The Campaign For Truth in Europe website. If you are anywhere in Europe, or elsewhere but want to know about the new Federal Superstate that will soon effect you terribly, check out http://campaignfortruth.com

White Rabbit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment